“Spiderman ONE Is The Best Spiderman Movie Of All!”

SPIDER MAN ONE Is The Best Spiderman Movie Of All!

By Olivia Gallo 02/2021



Courtesy of Wallpaperaccess.com


People all over the world enjoy watching Spiderman the movie because he fights villains. People get excited and they can't wait to see it in theaters.  So far there have been eight Spiderman movies. This summer a new one will be released.  


While all Spiderman movies are exciting and amazing, Spider Man ONE Is The Best Spiderman Movie Of All!


When reviewing a Spider Man movie, most movie critics write about the amazing special effects, or how scary the villains are. Spiderman One has those things. But there is a more important reason that I believe Spider Man One is the best Spidey movie of them all. What I love most about this movie are all the happy memories that this movie remind me of. 


Every time when I'm watching Spiderman I, it makes me comfortable. It makes me feel more relaxed when I'm watching it in my room for fun. I just feel joyable when I'm watching this movie. All of my reasons for putting Spider Man One on top of my Spider Man movie list are about the happy memories it reminds me of. 


I remember I watched Spiderman One with Grandpa Ralph, and Grandma Jean. I was 12 years old. I was in 5th grade at Village School going on to Junior High. We were sitting on the couch in my living room.  I was eating Cheese Doodles.  I was sharing the snack with Grandpa Ralph when we were watching the movie. We were able to hug and kiss each other since we were not wearing any masks. I remember it was a Friday afternoon. Grandma Jean. To this day I can retell the action scenes.  When asked what I want to watch on family movie night it is always my first suggestion. Currently, we find the movie on demand when we decide to watch it. 


For me it's easy to see why Spider Man ONE Is The Best Spider Man Movie Of All!


What do YOU think? Is Spider Man One the best Spider Man Movie of all? Drop a comment below!



Comments

  1. Hi Olivia, I didn't see Spiderman but after reading your review I think I'll check it out! Thanks for writing it.
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olivia,

    I saw this movie too and I liked it. Too bad the Broadway play was not a hit.

    Andres

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia Great job! Can't wait for the next article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think that Spiderman One is the best Spiderman movie. I've seen all 8 Spiderman movies.
    I'm looking forward to the 9th one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this article but not as much as I love the author.  Reading this article made me think back and remember when your Grandparents would be here to greet you and your sister after school.  I can remember you watching the movie with Grandpa Ralph.  I also remember how many times we watched it as a family.  Now when I am flipping through the channels looking for something to watch, and come across Spiderman, I have to leave it on and watch.  Thank you Olivia for the great movie review and the walk down memory lane.  ---  Ann G.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ Alex's Intro To Sign Language Class!

Am I A Drummer With Autism Or Am I A Person With Autism Who Plays Drums?